Hitesh Relhan

Karnal

Is it too much?

Hi 

I and my friend are planning a Euro Trip for around 14 days and are planning to visit Amsterdam and looping around Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Munich, Frankfurt, Brussels, And then return from Amsterdam. It feels like too much. I want to know if it is doable with the ways of transport available. If not, what should we skip.  Also, I am travelling from US, so wanted to get an idea about the cost too. Any help would be really appreciated.

• Mandy R.

It's quite much for 14 days. I would skip Frankfurt, it's not so interesting as a city to visit. For most distances you can take the train. In Germany you can also chose to take long distance buses, they are cheaper than the train. You can search for it here: https://www.busradar.com/

Enjoy your trip! :)

• Hitesh R.

Hitesh R.

Thanks Mandy. Just wanted to check if the trains and buses are available for overnight travel. I was thinking if we could travel long distances in night, it would help us save some time. Also, what would be the best time to visit these places. We are planing for anything between June-August. · (0 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Mandy a Thank You Note