15-20 day trip to Europe.

So I am planning a 15-20 day trip to europe. I planning to land in London (a friend lives there) and from there move on to other parts. I would like to cover Barcelona, Rome, Paris and Amsterdam. Though I am not sure how I should go about planning my itinerary. 

Also wanted to understand the feasibility of a road trip. My overall budget is around $2K (does not include air fare to and from India). I can stretch it if its worth it. 

All ideas welcome. I would like to explore the local culture, meet people and make friends along the way.

Thank you for all your answers. I am overwhelmed !! So I have decided to make it a month long trip. Would be in May-June. I have been told May is cheaper. 

• Amsterdam (city)

Amsterdam

• London (city)

London England

• Paris (city)

• Ross Sparks

It's very simple and it should be cheap. With companies like Ryan Air you can hop around to most major cities in Europe for under $100. If you love to spend money then get on a train lol! The small airlines cost a 1/3 of the trains they are cheaper than the small Asian airlines and central American ones! Trains in Europe are romantic but you may as whell neatly place your money in a paper bag, and light it on fire lol!

• ·
    • ·

Send Ross a Thank You Note