• Monika Ligocka
  • "How to make our 3 day trip really exciting?"

Monika Ligocka

Bagshot, United Kingdom

How to make our 3 day trip really exciting?

Hi, we are going for 3 days to Dublin in February - any advises on planning our trip? Quirky and interesting things we might want to do on a budget? I think the weather is not going to be great so maybe some indoors activities? Where would be the best place to look for an accommodation to stay - which part of the town? Much appreciate any ideas!

• Temple Bar (neighborhood)

Dublin City Dublin

• Grafton Capital Hotel (attraction)

Stephen Street Lower Dublin City Dublin (01) 648 1100

• Stephanie Grace

Hi Monika! I went to Dublin/Ireland this past May and absolutely fell in love. The main attractions that I enjoyed were Grafton Street which has a lot of pubs, restaurants and shopping. I stayed at the Grafton Capital Hotel and found it to be affordable and accommodating, while centrally located. I had afternoon tea at the Westin Hotels Ireland Ltd which was so worth it! There is also a lovely park, St Stephen's Green which is near Grafton. Temple Bar district is great for pictures and has quaint pubs and cafes as well! The Guinness Storehouse is also a must. Enjoy your time, it is a welcoming and special city!

• Monika L.

Monika L.

This sound like a plan! Thanks so much for your answer :) I have not started planning our short trip but your tips will make it easier :) · (0 likelikes)

1. Grafton Street (attraction)
    2. Grafton Capital Hotel (attraction)
    3. Westin Hotels Ireland Ltd (restaurant)
    4. St Stephen's Green (attraction)
    5. Temple Bar (neighborhood)
    6. Guinness Storehouse (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Stephanie a Thank You Note