• Courtney Robinson
  • "Top 5 things to see, do, and eat in Disneyland"

Courtney Robinson

Los Angeles, California

Top 5 things to see, do, and eat in Disneyland

A family friend who works for Disney is getting me and my family into the park for free (yay!). I've only been once and no one else in our group has ever been so we have no idea what rides we should see, where we should eat, etc. I'm thinking we should come up with some kind of plan since there's a lot to see and not a lot of time to see it. Suggestions???

• Lauren Mills

Wow! I want to know your friend!!!! I'm a HUGE Disneyland fan and I've been all just about all the rides. Here are my favorites:

Pirates of the Caribbean - pirates of the caribbean! my favorite ride in disneyland! I love how they recently added the background music from the pirates of the caribbean movies! When you enter the room with the huge ship, look for the Captain Jack Sparrows throughout the rest of the ride.

Space Mountain - space mountain is the best roller coaster in disneyland! You ride in the dark with sparkling lights and music blasting behind you. You can't really see where you are going which adds to the fun! you definitely need a fast pass for this one because the line can be long..

Peter Pan's Flight - one of my favorite rides in fantasyland! You ride in a pirate ship over london's sparkling night skey and arrive in neverland!

Haunted Mansion - i love the haunted mansion! at the end of the ride in the cemetery, you can actually see walt disney as one of the four talking head tombstones!

Where to eat:

Tiki Juice Bar - these pineapple smoothes are GREAT! its perfect to get one on a hot day here. Its right infront of the enchanted tiki room. The birds sing to you in a cute show. you feel like you are in hawaii!

And misc:

Main Street USA - disneyland knows how to do parades! Every float, every song, everything is spectacular! You can see almost every disney character in just one parade! Try to sit up front if you can to see all the detail they put into it!

Disneyland Railroad - sitting on the disneyland railroad is a great way to get around the park while also being on a ride! They take you through dinosaur country, and pass all the lands of disneyland. Easy to hop on and off.

Captain EO Starring Michael Jackson - you can still see why michael jackson was a mega star (and still is!) such an amazing singer and performer...this is a must see for any michael jackson fan! its in 3d....angelica houston plays the evil queen.

General Trippy Media

1. Pirates of the Caribbean (attraction)
    2. Space Mountain (attraction)
    3. Peter Pan's Flight (attraction)
    4. Haunted Mansion (attraction)
    5. Tiki Juice Bar (attraction)
    6. Main Street USA (attraction)
    7. Disneyland Railroad (attraction)
    8. Captain EO Starring Michael Jackson (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Lauren a Thank You Note