• Jessie Beighley
  • "Must see places for quick weekend"

Jessie Beighley

Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Must see places for quick weekend

Going to Denver for a quick weekend trip…Any must see places/destinations you would recommend?

• Denver (city)

Denver Colorado

• Denver Art Museum (attraction)

100 W 14th Ave Denver CO 80204 (720) 865-5000

• Christopher Sparrowgrove

Hi Jessie,

For a quick view into Denver you would need more than a weekend but for a simple tourist guide allot of people will give you different ideas. it really depends on what you like and what you would settle for because there are many interesting little things to do in Denver. Here are my suggestion.

I would start out by checking out the Downtown Aquarium or Denver Art Museum but Elitch Gardens (I call it the rundown Six Flags but locals like it) is next to the Aquarium.

If you like a little nightlife with an adventure the Murder Mystery House Adams Mystery Playhouse or The Dinner Detective might get you excited for some fun downtown at a variety of bars and clubs if that's your thing. I've never been clubbing in Denver but The Church and Club Vinyl seem interesting.

If you're into loud music, crowds, drink specials, low cover, or a combination of all of the above Beta Nightclub or South of Colfax Nightlife District might be the answer you're looking for.

Now moving away from nightlife and into some window shopping you could check out Larimer Square it's kinda the center of tourism and is home to the Visitor Center

There are also numerous pot tours you could take if thats your thing as well but most people skip this .

NOTE: Recreational marijuana is legal..No links or hints because Marijuana is still a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance and federally it is still technically not legal in any states but local P.D should have no problems as long as you don't draw attention to your self.

If you need some relaxation check out http://www.denver.org/things-to-do/denver-spas-beauty/ for some tips.

Source: Lived in Colorado Springs, CO for 1 year 6 months frequenting the Denver, CO area and Coyote Ugly 4 times...this bar is over rated and has plenty of asswholes...

Website: http://www.denver.org/

Mobile Phone App: http://www.denver.org/about-denver/denver-resources/mobile/

1. Denver (city)
    2. Downtown Aquarium (attraction)
    3. Denver Art Museum (attraction)
    4. Elitch Gardens (attraction)
    5. Adams Mystery Playhouse (attraction)
    6. The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show (attraction)
    7. The Church (attraction)
    8. Club Vinyl (attraction)
    9. Beta Nightclub (attraction)
    10. South of Colfax Nightlife District (attraction)
    11. Larimer Square (attraction)
    12. Coyote Ugly (restaurant)

• ·
    • ·

Send Christopher a Thank You Note