• Sam Ramsey
  • "First timer to Costa Rica: where is the best area to stay?"

Sam Ramsey

London, United Kingdom

First timer to Costa Rica: where is the best area to stay?

Where is the best/safest area to stay in Costa Rica? I'm ideally looking for a place that is pretty inexpensive and has easy beach access.

• Ross Sparks

You don't have to worry about safety as long as you have some good sence. Just take it easy on your first trip. I recommend Montezuma, travel to Jaco and take the water taxi. Its a cool small spot but nothing is cheap in CR any more. There is a great B&B connected to a butterfly garden that we thought was great and a little outside of town.

1. Montezuma (city)
    2. Jaco (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Ross a Thank You Note