• Laura Dal Farra
  • "Average Apartment Rental Prices In Costa Rica"

Laura Dal Farra

Toronto, Canada

Average Apartment Rental Prices In Costa Rica

Hey everyone - I'm considering spending some extended time in Costa Rica and am trying to gauge the average price of accommodations (per month). I'm also curious if there is a tourist price and a local price - basically after living in Thailand for years, I'm still dismayed at how expensive some accommodation reports are on blogs and am trying to avoid a similar experience in Costa Rica. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Orlando S.

Orlando S.

What do you want? Beaches? Volcanoes? The city? As a local, my search would start here​: http://www.buscomicasa.cr/aviso/alquiler/apartamentos · (0 likelikes)

• REN N.

REN N.

the newest and chic, ultra-modern, short-term and temporary furnished rentals in the most sought-after West LA neighborhoods http://www.nmsapartments.com/west-los-angeles-corporate-housing · (0 likelikes)

• Casey Bahr

Laura, it really depends on the area where you plan to stay. In high-tourist areas, the prices are comparable to what you would pay in the States. Less traveled, but just as beautiful, areas the prices can be about 25% of U.S. prices. For example, in our area in the southern part of Costa Rica, you could even find a 1,000 square foot house for under $200/month. I author a blog, called A Dull Roar, and if you want to contact me directly, find my contact info there. Good luck!

• Laura D.

Laura D.

Thanks Casey! · (1 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Casey a Thank You Note