Vicky Iskandar

Los Angeles, California

Where to stay in Chicago?

I'm planning to do road trip from Columbus, OH to Chicago - what hotels (great value, clean, good beds) do you recommend to stay if we only have 2-3 days to explore the city? Would it be better to stay centrally or somewhere outside the city center since we have a car? 

• Melissa Hogan

I stayed a few nights at the Wyndham Blake Chicago on S Dearborn St (at Congress) when I was in town back in 2011. I thought the location was great and the prices were very reasonable at around $115/night.

• Vicky I.

Vicky I.

Thanks, Melissa! I just found a $110/night rate at ACME in River North.. looking forward to this trip! · (1 likelikes)

1. Wyndham Blake Chicago (hotel)

• ·
    • ·

Send Melissa a Thank You Note