Hannah Grant

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

What to do in Wicker Park?

Anyone have any ideas about what to see in the Wicker Park area?  I’ll be staying in the area with a friend soon and need advice about what to see.  Would also love advice on areas to shop and eat that aren't too pricey!

• Laura Faerber

Hi Hannah! There is a lot of great restaurants in Wicker Park. Two of my favorites are Big Star (Mexican food) and Piece Brewery & Pizzeria. Both are very reasonably priced. Big Star is almost always crowded so except a wait but it is so worth it. Tacos, margaritas, everything is excellent. Piece is also usually crowded, but it is a huge restaurant so the wait usually goes by quickly. They brew their own beer there too! Enjoy!!

Great suggestions, Laura! I got hungry just reading that! By the way, I'm a community manager here and I've helped you highlight the places in your answer on a map! You can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at your map next to your answer! :) · (0 likelikes)

• Hannah G.

Hannah G.

Thank you Laura!!! I love Mexican and I love pizza! Perfect :) · (0 likelikes)

1. Big Star (restaurant)
    2. Piece Pizzeria and Brewery (restaurant)

• ·
    • ·

Send Laura a Thank You Note