• Aksinya Adzhigirey
  • "Necessity items I should bring from the states that they don't have there??"

Aksinya Adzhigirey

Kansas City

Necessity items I should bring from the states that they don't have there??

I will be living in Chiang Mai for two years and won't have a chance to go back to the states during that time. What are some things/items you would recommend that I consider purchasing and bringing with me that I will not be able to find in Thailand or something that is way better quality in the states?

• Randi D

I agree with Debbie Lee...bring Tampons if you use them. They have them in every 7 Eleven now but only the ones without the applicator.

I miss Kind Bars too - but that is kind of random. ;)

• ·
    • ·

Send Randi a Thank You Note