• Shant Kiraz
  • "Cheapest/safest hostel on shoestring budget in Chiang Mai?"

Shant Kiraz

Granada Hills, California

Cheapest/safest hostel on shoestring budget in Chiang Mai?

Hi guys,

What hostel/hotel do you recommend that's in Chiang Mai that is the cheapest nightly. Will be traveling there next year and want to get my itinerary in place before then.

Ideally <$30/nightly (or more if possible!) but is also a safe place to stay that's tourist friendly, wifi, etc. (amenities and size of room isn't a huge deal, all I need is a bed).

thanks,

shant

• Jason Finch

Deejai Backpackers. I met the best people there. They are cheap for even the private rooms. They have both dorms and private rooms. They have a pool and bar. Lots of fun and great people everywhere.

1. Deejai Backpackers (hotel)

• ·
    • ·

Send Jason a Thank You Note