caroline huberdeau

Mexico City, Mexico

Best places in Cambodia?

Hi guys,

what places do you recommand me in Cambodia? I will be there for 1 week. I would like to see the nature, temples, beaches.. please let me know! :-)

• Phnom Penh (city)

Phnom Penh

• Angkor Wat (attraction)

Angkor

• Pub St (attraction)

Pub St Siem Reap Siem Reap

• Carole K

Hello! Claus Andersen (below) provides you with great tips! I would have made about the same suggestions, though if you are looking for beach time, head to Krong Preah Sihanouk - about 5-6hrs away from Phnom Penh by bus. Many beaches along the coast where but you can swim, sit down on lounge chairs by the beach and enjoy delicious Cambodian barbecue while sipping on cocktails (there are a lot of bars along the beach if you are looking to party - if not, it is easily avoidable, we were able to enjoy quiet bbq dinners under the moonlight with background music). I have made numerous blog posts about our trip to Cambodia so feel free to browse and decide what you'd like to check out: http://www.ooaworld.com/category/cambodia/

Hope it helps! Happy Travels! xx

1. Krong Preah Sihanouk (state)
    2. Phnom Penh (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Carole a Thank You Note