• Kim Dayman
  • "Best way to meet people on the road. "

Kim Dayman

Canada

Best way to meet people on the road.

Planning for a two month trip this winter and it'll be the first time I have ever travelled solo. I'm a bit of an introvert and have booked a mixture of private guesthouses and hostels to get both experiences. I'm not too concerned about meeting new people when in a hostel but I'm anticipating there will be times where I'll get a bit lonely, so I'm wondering - what are great places to meet others that are open/friendly and looking to socialize? Side note: I'm married and not looking for dating scenes where people want to get picked-up! 

As a Canadian we're known for talking about our jobs and the weather as a default but in your experience are there any great topics that are universal relatable when starting a conversation with a stranger in a new country?

• Jessica Rhynalds

Wine Tasting, beer tasting, meet ups, yoga in the park

• ·
    • ·

Send Jessica a Thank You Note