• Benoit Le Gall
  • "Best places to ski outside of Europe?"

Benoit Le Gall

Paris, France

Best places to ski outside of Europe?

I would like to go skiing, but not in Europe. Which options do you know for a medium budget? I would stay around 10 days with friends.

• Breckenridge (region)

Breckenridge Colorado

• Vail (city)

Vail Colorado

• Lake Tahoe (attraction)

Tahoe CA

• Travis Huyghebaert

I'm probably biased, but I think British Columbia, Canada is the best place to ski in the world. From Whistler Blackcomb (home of the 2010 Winter Olympics), to Sun Peaks Ski Resort, Big White Ski Resort, and Apex Mountain Resort in the interior of BC, to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Panorama Mountain Village, and Red Mountain Resort in the Kootenays, there is no shortage of places to discover untouched powder at a pretty good price. You can find out more here - http://skiittobelieveit.com/?v=A

Daily lift tickets are all around $80 CAD for an adult, but you can get some better deals when combining with hotels, etc. Hope this helps!

1. Whistler Blackcomb (attraction)
    2. Sun Peaks Ski Resort (hotel)
    3. Big White Ski Resort (hotel)
    4. Apex Mountain Resort (attraction)
    5. Kicking Horse Mountain Resort (hotel)
    6. Revelstoke Mountain Resort (hotel)
    7. Panorama Mountain Village (hotel)
    8. Red Mountain Resort (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Travis a Thank You Note