• Joel Muller-Hobson
  • "Best first cruise for gay married male couple w/physically limited mother?"

Joel Muller-Hobson

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Best first cruise for gay married male couple w/physically limited mother?

Jeff and I are recently married gay male couple, looking for a great first cruise idea for the two of us and my mildly health-impaired mother-in-law.  She can tolerate sitting, lying, walking short distances slowly, with frequent breaks.  Jeff and I were thinking a European River Cruise?  We would want to have medical access  just in case.  Our budget is approximately $3,000 per person for all expenses, approximately 10-14 days, during the Spring season.

Thanks in advance

Joel
Minneapolis, MN

• Anne Koning

Dear Joel,

Going on a cruise is a great idea. I strongly recommend cruises by the Holland America Line, especially the ones from:

1. Anchorage, Alaska to Vancouver, Canada,

2. Copenhagen, Denmark to Rotterdam, Netherlands

3. Rotterdam to Rotterdam, that takes you to the Norwegian fjords.

The third one I actually went on with my grandmother who absolutely loved it. There's a lot of "scenic cruising" in all of them for your mother-in-law to enjoy.

Good luck!

Anne

1. Anchorage (city)
    2. Alaska (state)
    3. Vancouver (city)
    4. Canada (country)
    5. Copenhagen (city)
    6. Denmark (country)
    7. Rotterdam (city)
    8. Netherlands (country)

• ·
    • ·

Send Anne a Thank You Note