• Cess You
  • "Eurotrip: 28 nights, 9 Countries, 12 Cities"

Cess You

Cotabato City

Eurotrip: 28 nights, 9 Countries, 12 Cities

Hi Travelers of the World!

I'm planning my first Eurotrip for this coming mid April to mid May 2015. I have tons of questions in my head and hopefully somebody could help me out figure this out. :)

I have 28 nights to enjoy and planning to cover 9 countries - 12 cities in total.

Following is my tentative itinerary: (PLEASE feel free to comment and suggest - I would be glad to hear from all of you! )

Athens: 3 days, 2 nights

Santorinni: 3 days, 2 nights

Rome: 3 days, 2 nights 

Milan: 2 days, 1 night (Need to pass by in order to get to Zermatt)

Zermatt: 2 days, 1 night (This is for Matterhorn and paraglyding adventure) 

Munich: 2 days, 1 night 

Fussen: Day tour (Neuschwanstein Castle)

Vienna: 3 days, 2 nights

Prague: 3 days, 2 nights

Amsterdam: 3 days, 2 nights (I'll take a flight for this one)

Belgium: 2 days, 1 night 

Paris: 3 days, 2 nights

Total of 18 of the 28 nights planned out so far. Therefore, I'm considering to add more locations and/or spend more time in each places I mentioned.

I want to hear your opinions regarding this. :)

Hope to hear from all of you.

-CESS

• Rome (city)

Rome Lazio

• Athens (city)

Athens

• Munich (city)

Munich Bavaria

• Federica Santulli

Hi! Visit EXPO in Milan during your trip, you can't missi it! You can find good accommodation on bnbgenius.com, is like airbnb but "made in italy"! If you need a local friend in Milan you can book an experience with local people on Guide Me Right!

• Cess Y.

Cess Y.

Thank you Federica for the suggestions. I will do check that out. Cheers! · (0 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Federica a Thank You Note