• Cellan James
  • "Unusual stuff to do in Amsterdam?"

Unusual stuff to do in Amsterdam?

Hi guys- on the way to Amsterdam. Any suggestions on what to do and see. Hidden gems are welcome! We are looking to see some cool and unusual stuff. Would also like to check out some nice restaurants and nice rustic places to eat.

• Lauren Folkmann

Cellan,

Make sure to spend some time walking around the Nine Little Streets area (De Negen Straatjes). We had a great breakfast at Singel 404 and then walked around the area. My husband and I found some great shops and restaurants around there like Madame de Pompadour for sweets, De Kaaskamer for cheese, olives, and other picnic necessities, Dr. Wonen and De Weldaad - Reestraat for unique decorative gifts.

Nine Little Streets

• Justine G.

Justine G.

Lauren - I will definitely be reaching out before my Amsterdam trip! · (1 likelikes)

1. Nine Little Streets (attraction)
    2. Singel 404 (restaurant)
    3. Madame de Pompadour (restaurant)
    4. De Kaaskamer (attraction)
    5. Dr. Wonen (attraction)
    6. De Weldaad - Reestraat (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Lauren a Thank You Note